Growing Global Trend
Kimpton has 64 hotels spread across 33 cities. They provide yoga mats in rooms to allow their guests to get their workout in from the comfort of their rooms. Furthermore, its complimentary "in-room Roll out service" offers extra towels, water, fruits, and on-demand fitness TV programing.
EVEN Hotels, an IHG hotel brand, equips every guest room with a yoga mat, block, resistance bands and an exercise ball. In addition to this, the rooms have workout-friendly flooring and on-demand fitness videos ranging from 5 to 30 minutes.
Westin Hotels & Resorts is an American upscale hotel chain owned by Marriott International. Their hotels offer workout gear lending services for their guests and take wellness services very seriously.
Multiple TAJ hotels across India and abroad exclusively provide TEGO Stance Mats to their guests upon request.
STANCE Mat Program
A small effort with big impact to show you’ve thought of every aspect of your customer’s stay
- A simple communication card* (Mat Card) placed inside the room informs the guest about the in-room yoga mat service can be availed upon request.
- Hotel will keep TEGO Mats for patrons to use. Mat will be provided for usage upon request and must be returned after.
- Hotel could also provide the mat program communication with booking confirmations via emails & messages.
- Each mat after use can be cleaned, wrapped and reserved.
*As per the Hotel Design
The Need And Why Now
Fitness is a growing theme today and the thought of providing yoga mats helps improve the hotel’s service perception.
Differentiated Selling Point
For Yoga and workout enthusiasts this could be a deciding factor in choosing a hotel. A must have for frequent business travellers.
Lasting Impression & Memory
Leave a lasting impression on guests. Positive experiences create top-of-mind recall i.e. positive word of mouth marketing.
Small Investment With Long Term Returns
TEGO Stance Mats are durable enough to last for years, which means they won't require frequent replacement.
Provides A Unique Value Proposition
Additional communication for hotels when selling to corporate clients, yoga retreats and bulk bookings. Can also be included in the search criteria for various travel websites.
What You Need To Get Started
Steps and Deliverables
1. Hotel places an order for Mats for usage and/or for reselling purposes.
2. TEGO will design tent cards for the rooms as per the hotel's standard communication design format, or they may provide their own.
3. The hotel will decide the quantity of cards required. Based on the number of rooms this service will be available.
4. TEGO will print & provide the first set of Mat cards. Future requirement of Mat cards will be supplied by the Hotel.
5. TEGO will print & provide the buy card based on requirement.
6. TEGO will ship the Mat card, Buy card and Stance mats ordered together to get started.
1. First set of Mat cards.
2. Buy cards in case hotel keeps mats for reselling.
3. Stance Mats at 30% off for usage as well as reselling.
1. Working with TEGO team to design the Mat Card and BuyCard.
2. Stance Mat for guests’ usage at 30% off MRP